Skip to main content

All about Loulou

Loulou's Views is about my life as a mom to my two children. I'm 'that mom' - no, not the mom who has it all together (I don't even know how to use an iron, and wouldn't be able to pick out a slow cooker if you paid me) rather, I'm the mom who allows my children to sometimes eat chocolate for breakfast, the mom who lets my baby walk around an airplane with nothing more than a onesie on, the mom who can never say no, and the mom whose life is ruled by my children. And I loves every (sleepless) minute!

I'm a consummate shopper, and I used to give my Louis Vuitton its own seat in restaurants. Now, my LV doubles as a diaper bag. I'm also a constant worrier and self-diagnosed hypochondriac, and I worry about everything, all the time.

I graduated from University with a degree in Communications, and graduated from college with a degree in Broadcast Journalism. I spent several years working in the fast-paced world of television and radio, both on-air and behind the scenes as a news writer. I completed an internships at CBS TV in Washington, D.C, and worked as an intern at Entertainment Tonight in Hollywood, CA.

I can say without a doubt in my mind being a mom is by far the most exciting, rewarding, challenging, tiring, and truly amazing job there is!

Comments

SC said…
Never read this before... but I had to laugh about you giving your LV its own seat at a restaurant - I specifically remember you doing that when you and I and Dal went to lunch one day at Milestones back in the day!! I was just telling my Mom (who reads your blog) about that story last month!! Too funny!