Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Enough already!

Seriously... some may say we've had it good this winter, but I disagree... I am sick of feeling cold all the time! I'm sick of the snow, I'm sick of coats, gloves, hats, and scarves... I'm tired of winter! I never like it. I don't find anything about it enjoyable. Bring on the hot weather already! Thank goodness it's already almost March... spring is just around the corner... but not before a few more snowstorms, like this one that is set to hit Ontario tonight:

Winter Storm Set To Lash Ontario

A winter storm is expected to hit parts of Ontario starting late tonight.
The Capital Region won't be the hardest hit but you can expect a fair bit of snow will be dumped on the Capital.
Officials with Environment Canada say between midnight and 6 o'clock tomorrow morning about two centimetres of snow should hit the ground.
The Ottawa region is expected to escape the worst of the storm, which could drop up to 50 centimetres of snow in the Hamilton area.

7 comments:

twinmomplusone said...

Welcome to the blogosphere! Great blog! It is so fresh and funny and informative!!

Found you here through Dani's blog, whom I know IRL. And guess what? I've also met you in real life, at your mom's, back when you were pregnant.

Anyways, keep up teh good work and keep warm!

Loukia said...

Hello! And thank you! Are you a friend of my moms?

twinmomplusone said...

Your mom is an acquaintance, friend of friend sort of thing. That time I met you there was for breakfast with a whole bunch of other moms, from Orleans mostly. I did have her over at my house last fall too and asked her to do a painting for us...http://twinmomplusone.blogspot.com/2006/12/family-heirloom.html

she'll know who I am ;)

take care!

twinmomplusone said...

oops, that link didn't work...her painting is in my archives, December

and btw, its all dani's fault that I've become addicted to blogging ;)

Loukia said...

Hi again! I think I do remember you - does your hubby work with Voula's hubby? My Christos was over at her house yesterday with my mom, playing with the kids... I met them there after work. Anyway, I love your blog, too! :) We'll have to try to get together soon!

twinmomplusone said...

yep, that's me, small world isn't it?

twinmomplusone said...

oh and Voula's Christos is my godchild too :)

Blog Designed by: NW Designs