Friday, February 9, 2007

What was your Jessica Simpson moment?

I went from living at home with my parents and sister to moving in with my husband. I never spent a lot of time in the kitchen, and when I got married, I was excited to have my own house and to start becoming domesticated! The first time I went grocery shopping with my husband, I saw him reaching for the brown eggs. I freaked out and said to him: "Honey, I don't eat whole wheat eggs!" And he gave me a look that was similar to Nick Lachey's when Jessica asked: "Is this chicken, what I'm eating? Or is it tuna? The box says 'chicken of the sea.'" So that was my Jessica Simpson moment. I have had many others, but this one, I think, tops my list of dumbest things I've ever said. (My husband kindly explained to me that the brown eggs, were not, in fact, whole wheat).

No comments:

Blog Designed by: NW Designs