Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Please remember

Dear (oldest) son,

20 years from now, when you think you've found the right person to spend the rest of your life with, do you think you will remember that you said this when you were 3? Because I know I won't forget!

"Daddy? If a girl asks me to marry her, I'm going to say no. Because I already have a family."

Seriously - that's fine by me, big boy. I'll even buy you a house next door to mine. And one for your brother, too. So you boys can live next door to me, a la My Big Fat Greek Wedding. Because that would make me very happy!

11 comments:

Amy said...

So great that you wrote that down. What a cutie.

Connie Weiss said...

That is the sweetest thing ever!

I was going to marry my Daddy at one time....

Thanks for stopping by today!

Christy said...

Oh my - boys simply are precious! How adorable that he said that, it definitely has to be mentioned at his wedding :)

Chantal said...

sweet, my son says he'll just marry me, so that makes it easy :)

Anastasia said...

OMG I love Christos! He comes up with the best things - smart little man!

Chelle said...

I love it! That has to be the most adorable thing I've ever heard :)

Jessica - This Is Worthwhile said...

I cannot wait to hear things like that!

Simply Sara said...

How completely adorable!

Definitely a quote to share on his wedding day...or the day he moves into his own house next door, whichever comes first :)

Mom2Miles said...

Awww, I love that! My boys aren't even out of diapers & I'm already worried about them growing up & getting married & leaving me. :(

BeachMama said...

Awww that is just so sweet. J says he will live with me FOREVER and nowhere else.

Rebecca said...

haha I love it!

Wonder if my son will think the same, even for a bit...lol

Blog Designed by: NW Designs