Skip to main content

With Thanks and Love

It has been such a great honour being one of ten bloggers selected to work with the Children's Miracle Network, promoting and raising awareness for the great things these hospitals to for our children, every single day.

I wrote at length about how much CHEO, the Children's Hospital of Eastern Ontario, means to my family and I, and how absolutely thankful we are for the great care our son received when he was sick.

My goal was to raise $1000 for CHEO, and I'm almost there. Thanks to my many wonderful friends and readers, we managed to raise over $700. I couldn't have done this without out, so thank you, for your support and love. Please know that 100% of the money raised goes straight to CHEO for them to help make more miracles, every single day. There is no greater cause, I think, than supporting a hospital all our children rely on. I'm so, so thankful.

If you wanted to, you can still donate, and help me reach my goal. It takes two seconds, and you can also pay via PayPal.

Thank you everyone... love to you all!





Disclosure: I am part of the MiracleMoms program and receive compensation for my participation in this program.  All thoughts and opinions reflected in this post are my own.

Comments